Luke's got one you can borrow! We had just gotten out of the shower and while I was getting dressed, Daddy decided to get Luke ready for the day. :)
Strategically placed hand, color-coordinated guitar in the background...he's a professional poser already!
I mean seriously, how can you get any more adorable than this? Wait, I think I've got it...
This should be the promotional poster for that great new series, "Baby Apprentice." He's SO much cuter than The Donald.
2 comments:
Now that's a Super Daddy! He's getting ready to go to work, but he has the time, love & sense of humor to put a tie on his, umm, unclad baby son! These are absolutely great photos, as usual, along with such funny captions that I was hooting & nearly crying at the same time. The little man is so delicious that I want to race right up there & hug him...as soon as he gets some clothes on. (Tee-Hee!) It's cold outside!!!
I so cannot wait to see you and little ones again. This is just ADORABLE!
Post a Comment